Re: [squid-users] Removing cached files

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:38:29 +0200

Problem is that Squid does not actually know the URL of the files it has
until the file is requested..

The full URL is only stored on disk. There exists a script somewhere
that is capable of searching the on-disk cache and issuing PURGE
requests for objects matching a given pattern. But I don't remember
where this script is.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker