Re: [squid-users] dns problem

From: <Squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:00:30 +0530

Henrik has explained this manytimes in this mailing list.

never_direct
The requests never be directed to origin server and always tries to fetch
from cache_peers specified in Squid.conf.
You can use this with acls defined.
For example, If you want domain.com site always not to be directed to origin
server and get from cache_peers then use this.

acl nodirect dst domain.com
never_direct allow nodirect

Hope this is ok. If you want to have more informations about configuration
of Squid visit this page...
http://squid.visolve.com or http://visolve.com/squid/

Regards,
Squid@Visolve.com
www.visolve.com

> hi henrik
>
> I don't know how to use never_direct can u elaborate a little bit more.
my