Re: [squid-users] Dns Error???

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:07:30 +0200

Quick question to try to isolate your DNS problem: What happens if you
take away all your cache_peer lines? Does that make the DNS situation
worse or better?

The correct syntax for hierarchy_stoplist is a plain ? without \.
hierarchy_stoplist is a list of words (or parts thereof), not regular
expressions.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker