[squid-users] acl to block networks and hosts

From: Raman Sood <ramans@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:49:55 +0800

hi all,

can anyone tell me if we can use a flat file to define
acl's(perticularly to allow and disallow access to some networks ) so
that whenever squid starts it parse that acl file and work according. I
need this so that my colleuges can access it through web based interface
which I am developing for them. I am asking this coz I have seen similar
thing with regex where we can use the flat file to add and remove
sites.

thanks in advance

                       Raman Sood
                       Internet Appliance Pte Ltd.