Re: [squid-users] Squid Caches

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:32:51 +0200

There is no big performance difference between the two configurations,
but having them separate is probably easier to maintain.

Note: If you have disksuite then there is a performance gain in
assigning one of the drives as DiskSuite log drive for the other
drives.. (the log drive should not be used for cache, but it might be
used for OS or other less I/O intensive purposes)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker