Re: [squid-users] Squid Caches

From: Mike Diggins <diggins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 21:58:36 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the replies.

My initial thought was that a stripe set was the obvious choice for the
squid cache. It seems that isn't the case. Why wouldn't Squid benefit from
the stripe set?

Also, if I have, say, two cache dirs spread over two physical disks and
one drive fails, will squid continue to run with one cache dir out of
commission?

-Mike