Re: [squid-users] cache log meaning

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 20:24:27 +0200

The content of cache.log is mostly debugging output to give a hint of
what went wrong. The source is the full documentation of messages in
cache.log.

Forwarding loops is seen when Squid ends up sending the request to
itself. Quite commonly seen in bad transparent proxy or accelerator
setups, but some users can also cause this by actually requesting a
address which is the proxy..

--
Henrik Nordstrom