[squid-users] SMB_auth Backup

From: Mike Diggins <diggins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 12:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

I have a question about SMB_AUTH as well. My Domain Controllers are on
different subnets than that of the Squid Server. For this reason I need to
enter the IP address of the DC on the command line (-U IP). However, if
that DC fails, I'd like to have it switch to a BDC for authentication. How
would I specify this on the command line? Does entering two IP addresses
on the command line work (-U PDC -U BDC)?

-Mike