RE: [squid-users] bandwidth utilization

From: David Wilson <davew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 16:27:22 +0200

Hi all,

This is something I need too however I also need Squid to be able to
recognise IP Precedence fields because our upstream b/w provider marks
international traffic precedence fields differently to local traffic, thus
if Squid could recognise this we would be able to control how much
international b/w a client is allowed to use for "non-cache-hit" traffic
separately to local traffic.
Does anyone know of a way to do this ?

Regards
David Wilson