Re: [squid-users] squid crashing consistently under high loads (2.4STABLE1)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 10:22:56 +0200

Sounds like you are having a kernel problem. For this kind of problem
you are probably better off asking in a more Linux-kernel oriented
forum.

Your assumption of what the message means is correct but on a lower
level. There was no free pages of RAM memory. But as you say this should
not really happen in your configuration (or mostly any other
configuration involving user space applications)...

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker