RE: [squid-users] squid crashing consistently under high loads ( 2.4STABLE1)

From: Joe Kattner <joe.kattner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:33:26 -0400

Adam,

Have you tried the Alan Cox patches for the 2.4.4 kernel? I've experienced
similar problems with 2.4.4 dying (on a non-squid box) over a period of time
(3-4 days), and they seem to have cleared it up.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/alan/2.4/patch-2.4.4-ac5.gz

Worked for me, hope that helps.

--Joe