[squid-users] IP Filtering In Squid

From: Vince Crismer C. Villena <v_c_c_v@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 02:24:30 -0000

Greetings,

Hi There. I would like to ask on how to filter clients of my squid proxy
server. I have a network which has an IP range of 223.30.20.1 -
223.30.20.254. I would like only selected IP's on my network to use squid.
How will I do that? Also, I would like to ask something about linux. My
linux machine no longer ask for a user to type his password whenever he logs
on the linux machine locally. Even if you login as root, it no longer asks
for any password. This happens when you log to the server locally. I need
your help. Thanks.

- Vince Villena