Re: [squid-users] Linux, SGI's XFS Filesystem and SQUID

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:58:48 -0500

I also plan to do some benchmarking of XFS for Squid workloads...But
haven't had time to do so. I'd certainly like to hear about your results.

One nice thing about XFS is that it already has a nice friendly raw I/O
API, which reiserfs still lacks (reiser_raw was a quick hack that hasn't
yet been integrated into the core code--and since I don't see much
development on that front, I don't know that it will be integrated any
time soon).

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances