RE: [squid-users] Linux, SGI's XFS Filesystem and SQUID

From: Simon Morley <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 00:28:56 +0100

I too have not had much time to do any testing with Squid and XFS, but if I
do, I will be sure to let everyone know the results.

Incidentally, I see that a relevant link popped up on slashdot regarding
benchmarking of XFS, ReiserFS and ext2.

The link to the spanish page is
http://bulma.lug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=626
 the bable fish does a fairly good job of translating :-)

--
Simon Morley (simon@xaraonline.com)
Network Manager for Xara Online (http://www.xaraonline.com/)