[squid-users] use of acl req_mime_type

From: Mailing Manager <mailing@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:23:20 +0200

Hi all,
        reading the description of acl req_mime_type i understand that it is
possible to use only when a client request something, not for to block the
answer from the remote server.
Regarding the qustion of porn site and so, i have a big list o doamin, regex map et
cetc, but the idiot grown day by day much faster my finger can print.
Analizing the squid logs, i found a lot of search items on the most popular, and
not, search engine. I would like to do this:
block all the request where the content have some word foundedn on the right regex map,
like adult,site,porn and so on.
Is it possible?
This is not the absoltue solution, i know, but will help to block all the
old site i found on the logs...

thanks