Re: [squid-users] SQUID and ASP...

From: Juri Haberland <list-squid.users@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 17:42:33 +0000 (UTC)

Nils Holland <nils@nightcastleproductions.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> anybody out there using the SQUID web-proxy? If so, please try accessing
> http://www.wizards.com/international/uk/gencon01.asp from a browser that's
> using the proxy. What do you see? I guess it's the following error message:
>
> Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f4'
>
> Variable is undefined: 'csVisible'
>
> D:\WEB\ROOT\INTERNATIONAL\UK\../../include/global_methods.asp, line 104
>
> Now, try accessing the same URL without SQUID. You can also use wget. What
> happens? You get the requested page, right?

Hi Nils,

using Konqueror 2.1.1 I get the error message with or without going via my
proxy. Using Netscape 4.76 I get the real page with or without going via
my proxy.

I don't think, that it is related to squid but related to the javascript
implementation of the browser?....

Juri

--
Juri Haberland  <juri@koschikode.com>