Re: [squid-users] Setting up squid for Satellite.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:39:09 +0200

Does this description fit?

Most small things works, but connections hang when he tries do access
larger objects.

When this happens, "netstat --inet -n" on the proxy server reports that
data has been queued for delivery to him.

If so, then it is probably a MTU related problem, often caused
misconfigured packet filtering firewalls not allowing for ICMP must
fragment packets to be sent.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker