Re: [squid-users] Setting up squid for Satellite.

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 06:25:12 -0400

I do know of one problem.

I have a client that uses a firewall.

He can connect to the site and initiate a download, but it would not start.

So far, I haven't notice any problems with it.

Are there any equivalent programs?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Wildey
St. Michael
Barbados