Re: [squid-users] Setting up squid for Satellite.

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:11:20 -0400

Here is the new config for my squid.

CFLAGS="-DNUMTHREADS=30"
./configure --enable-carp --enable-storeio=diskd --enable-removal-policies=l
ru,heap --enable-delay-pools --enable-snmp --enable-cachemgr-hostname=cacbds
cachesrvr.cariaccess.com --enable-arp-acl --enable-htpc --enable-cache-diges
ts

Do I need CFLAGS="-DNUMTHREADS=40" with diskd?

Isn't that releated to asysnc-io?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Bridgetown
Barbados
1-246-430-7435