[squid-users] Omitting specific URL's / deleting cache entries after a specific time ?

From: Oliver Schoenknecht <linux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:16:33 +0100

Hello there,

I've got a problem with my Squid2.3-STABLE4 as I want to prevent a
specific URL from being cached... Either I want to get the cache
entries for this URL deleted after the shortest time (the best choice
would be the chance of getting the URL refreshed by each new request)
or tell Squid that it shouldn't get cached at all..

Any ideas on this one ? Any help is appreciated very well !

Thanks in advance !

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Oliver Schoenknecht                          mailto:linux@kapa.de