Re: [squid-users] readymade blockinglist for nazistuff

From: <Squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:39:44 +0530

Hi
You can achieve this using squidGuard.

Here is an example of howto

Install squidGuard.Have the config file as given below

logdir /usr/local/squidGuard/log
dbhome /usr/local/squidGuard-1.1.4/test

src kids {
    ip 172.16.1.0/24 }

dest blacklist {
    domainlist blacklist/domains
    urllist blacklist/urls
}

acl {

    kids {
        pass !blacklist all
        }

    default {
        pass none
        redirect http://help.kovaiteam.com

    }

porndomains may contain entries like

www.xxx.com
www.yyy.com

In squid.conf add the follwing line

redirect_program /usr/local/bin/squidGuard -c
/usr/local/squidGuard/squidGuard.conf

Change the above file paths depending on your environment.
In the redirected URL u can have your own customized error page

For further info visit www.squidguard.org

Regards,
squid@visolve.com
www.visolve.com