Re: [squid-users] Cache Migration

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:36:10 -0500

Move the whole partition, using some machanism that maintains
permissions. 'mv', or 'cp -a' will do it, if you mount the partitions
via NFS. You could also physically install the old disks in the new
machine and add cache_dir entries for them.

As long as the swap.state file for the partition is kept with the object
directories, then it will just work.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances