[squid-users] Status of NTLM and external authentication problem ? (Was : Re: [squid-users] unexpected state in AuthenticateNTLMFixErrorHea der (squid crash) )

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:00:10 +0200

I have a problem which I think has been discussed in the thread

RE : unexpected state in AuthenticateNTLMFixErrorHeader (squid crash)

I am running squid with ntlm auth and every time a user goes to a site
with authentication the authentication fails after a long time.
When loooking at the logfile I saw that squid crashed on this request and was
re-started by the mother process. If I understand the discussions right,
the problem has been tracked down to the ntlm authenticator. What is the state
of this ?
I would be willing to help as tester if this helps.

Yours
Jakob Curdes