Re: [squid-users] Need Idea

From: Thomas Markus <T.Markus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:12:02 +0200

Hi,

autoconfiguration of IE and NS is very easy. It's a special javascript file. Try
http://www.kulichki.com/moshkow/WEBMASTER/proxy-live.txt . you have to put this script to a webserver and it has a
special mime-type. If you want to provide default IE autoconfiguration, then you have 2 choices: provide the url via
dhcp or via dns

for a good webbased administration frontend try http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

MfG
TM