Re: [squid-users] Redirector problem

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:10:57 +1000

I recall seeing a similar comment on a squidguard list recently.

Firstly: are you using transparent aka intercepting mode? If you are
then this is expected behaviour.

Otherwise:

Could you do me a favour? try a squid 2.5 snapshot - and see if the bug
exists there as well.

Knowing that will help pinpoint whats happening. (Squid 2.5 has
rewritten authentication code that is quite different).

Rob