Re: [squid-users] Need Idea

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:19:10 -0500

Robert's stuff is in CVS. Moez did a URL rewriting module for the
filters branch a short while back. Unfortunately, my 'client' at the
time who inspired that work later backed out of the project (I think
they ran out of money), so it hasn't been tested in any live situation.
  And it never got the funding it needed to be further extended to
anything more interesting. (I'll probably fund it myself, once our
current programming projects are finished and I have the budget for it.)

I'm not sure if Moez lurks here or just on the Squid-devel list, but I
have a copy of the url-rewrite code he made, and if you need a jumping
off point I can post a copy of it. (Robert also has a copy, I think,
though I don't know if it has been maintained alongside the changes in
the filters branch. He will know more than I in that regard.)

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances