[squid-users] Hide Firewall: from the Enter Network Password Window

From: Shehrus W <oicsquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:16:47 +0100 (BST)

Using Squid 2.4.Stable1. Yes, we have set it in a way
that users would have to be authenticated.

Hence a window would appear for the users to enter
their username and password. The message would be :

"Please type your user name and password."

Firewall : 10.10.1.1
Realm : Squid proxy-caching web server
User Name:
Password:

However I just don't the message to show Firewall :
10.10.1.1

What do I do to hide this firewall information ?

Thanks
Shehrus