[squid-users] CARP, Two Parents

From: Robert Davidson <debstuff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:28:20 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to get CARP going with two parent caches, which seems to be
working, but also seems sluggish, but at other times really fast...

Anyway, the main question I have is, is it right to have the two parent
caches set as siblings to eachother? and if not, how should I set them
up? -- to just go direct?

There is a third cache as well which isn't using carp (but support for
carp was compiled into it) which is acting as a second sibling to one
of the parent caches.

Regards,
Robert Davidson.