Re: [squid-users] ONLY FTP GET METHOD from a browser?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 00:23:04 +0200

It is not abot URL's, it is about request methods.

If using a browser that supports uploading ftp files via a HTTP proxy
then you generally open the URL of the directory where you want to put
the file, and then select "File -> Upload" from the menu.

This is known to work in at least Netscape browsers.

Note: Directory URL's ends in a /. It won't work if the open URL is not
ending with a /

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker