Re: [squid-users] Help: Unsupported Request Method and Protocol

From: Matt Ashfield <mda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:51:15 -0300

Hi,

Thanks for your response. But when I add the 302 to my redirect statement I
get the error from squid that
it cannot resolve hostname 302:443 I know 443 is the port for https and 302
is the part I added, so I guess I'm still lost!

Any help is greatly appreciated

Cheers

Matt Ashfield

my redir script looks like:

$force_url = "302:https://www.whatever.com/register.cgi";
while(<>)
{
    #parse the incoming data
    ($url, $addr, $fqdn, $ident, $method) = m:(\S*) (\S*)/(\S*) (\S*)
(\S*):;

    if ( !($url =~ m@^http://pluto.whatever.com/@) ) {
       # If not going to the registration related webpages, then redirect to
there.
       print "$force_url $addr/$fqdn $ident $method\n";
    }
    else {
       # Else already going to the appropriate directory, so you can
continue.
       print "$url $addr/$fqdn $ident $method\n";
    }
}