Re: [squid-users] Help: Unsupported Request Method and Protocol

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:14:48 +0200

Beware of CONNECT requests. These looks quite different from all other,
and I don't think browser redirection works that well on CONNECT...
(never tried it, but I can imagine it confuses things a bit... if not in
Squid then in the browser)

Note: Your redirector can be simplified quite a bit.
  a) You only need to return the new URL, not the rest of the stuff..
  b) When the URL is not being redirected, simply return a blank line
and Squid will use the original URL.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker