[squid-users] objects not being cached?

From: Krasi Zlatev <krasice@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 00:26:07 -0700 (PDT)

I use Yahoo here just as an example:

mail.yahoo.com is one the most visited sites.
The pictures on the left side is never cached.
the pictues is called v3_2.jpg in access log
I always get TCP_MISS and in sore log I get SWAPOUT.
the address of the picture is:
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/lgn/v3_2.jpg,
the same thing is happenning with google's logo,
and I think with a lof of other objects too.

Please give me any idea.
My cache_dir's have a lot of space left, my
max_object_size is 16384KB

Thanks.

=====
krasi@freeshell.org