Re: [squid-users] authenticate_program

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:58:31 +0200

Currenly no. User level authentication based on login+password is
assumed global for all IP's.

Can you explain in more detail how you like to authenticate users in
combination with their IP's? Also covering cases such as the same
username trying to access from another IP, or sub-hierarchies of caches
below your cache where a large bunch of users can come from a number of
different IP addresses (you never know for sure which one).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker