Re: [squid-users] Squid ACL syntax

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:19:35 +0200

For domains it is generally better to use the dstdomain ACL type in
Squid.

Specific host:

   www.domain1.com

Whole domain (including the host domain1.com):
   .domain1.com

Will also catch the case where the user accesses using the IP address,
provided the IP is DNS registered to return the proper host name..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker