Re: New squid_ldap_auth: binddn with spaces

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:11:29 +0200

This is a limitation of Squid's configuration file parser.

To work around it you can wrap squid_ldap_auth in a small shell script
providing the correct arguments.

authenticate_program /path/to/your/shell/wraper.sh

--- wrapper.sh ---
#!/bin/sh
exec /path/to/squid_ldap_auth arguemnts....

It is on the todo to fix Squid's configuration parser to handle spaces
and other "odd" characters in a clean manner, but it is not there yet.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker