[squid-users] Squid configuration...

From: Rakesh Kumar <rakesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:04:40 +0300

Hello,

I have recently configurred a Squid proxy with two NICs behind two sets
of firewall and working Ok with default configuration.

 I have a mail server on other side of the proxy and I want all users
to use Squid proxy to collect their mails. Presently all users collect
their mails through Wingate proxy. Please suggest how can we do this.

Thanks

Rakesh Jha

Disclaimer:
Any non official business related views, opinions or other information
presented in this electronic mail are solely those of the sender/author.
Burgan Bank does not endorse or accept responsibility for these opinions,
views or conclusion.
 If you are not the addressee indicated in this electronic mail or
responsible for delivering this electronic message to the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender
immediately.

Burgan Bank