Re: [squid-users] MSNT - Questions

From: <Markus.Forrer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:48:34 +0200

Hi

>Not sure, never really used that (I use multi_domain_ntlm).
>How are you passing the credentials to authenticate?
>The format is

>user <space> password <lf>

Yes I do it like this.

I've downloaded the laster Version of MSNT Auth v2.0.2

Now something changes in my error log.

Now I've I try to authenticate I got the following Error in the syslog

(msntauth): Server error when checking foo. //Which Server Squid oder
NT ??

Where foo is the userid.

Are the any requirements on the side of the NT Server like SP 6a required or
something else??

--
	/kinkie