[squid-users] squid as a proxy

From: Kelly Watts at Ring's End (ICQ 92802550) <rkwatts@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 08:53:42 -0400

I am currently using Winproxy for dialup internet access for about 50
Windoze pc's. I am getting frame connection and a Cisco 1720 router. I am
thinking of using a Linux machine and squid as a dedicated Proxy server and
I also need a firewall. I have unix experience. I need this to be solid
and secure. I am willing to spend money to buy what I need to minimize the
work I have to do. Any thoughts??? Thanks to all