[squid-users] Accelerator with authentication user changed?

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:23:52 +0200

I use the http accelartor with user authentication (compiled
with -DAUTH_ON_ACCELERATION).

The user logs on and can access the (intranet) hosts that he needs.

But these hosts systems start some asp's (from MS-Outlook Web Access) That
require the user to login to the application.
As soon as the user does that I can see in the access.log that also the
squid username is changed! So the user then needs to relogon to squid,
but the the application sees that a wrong user name. Does goes on for some
time, untill all there are no more ASP's on the wbserver started.

I ask this questions beforem and did not got much of an answer that helped
me, only someone saying that is was transparant proxy?

What can I do to fix this? Or is this impossible?