[squid-users] Notes on very large cache deployment

From: <francisv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:46:17 +0800

Hi all,

I'm just curious if there are notes out there describing how they deployed
their squid systems (multiple cache, one very big cache, etc.). We're
planning to deploy a bigger system (we have 2 squid servers, one on freebsd
and the other on linux, both with 700MB of RAM and 30GB of hard disk space).
I would be grateful if someone could give me pointers where to start.
Thanks!