Re: [squid-users] Managing SQUID with Perl

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 04:02:27 -0500

Have you looked at Webmin? It has a nice Squid configuration module,
which allows you to configure ACLs. If you need better management based
on time of day, you could install SquidGuard and use the new SquidGuard
Webmin module (it's still in beta, but considered usable).

The SquidGuard module is here:

http://www.niemueller.de

And Webmin is here:

http://www.webmin.com/webmin