[squid-users] Zero Sized Reply

From: Jason Eckersley <jeckersley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:03:33 -0400

I'm having trouble with this error (below). I've searched through
everything I can find, and it seems like a somewhat common problem, but I'm
unable to find a definitive solution. There's only one site that gives me
this error...www.smed.com. A week ago, it was working fine, but when I try
to access this site without using Squid it's just fine. I know they've
recently made some changes with their site...adding a flash intro, but I
don't know why that would cause a problem. I would appreciate any
assistance you can give me.

Thanks,

Jason

***THE ERROR***
While trying to retrieve the URL: <[no URL]>
The following error was encountered:
Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.