Re: [squid-users] WCCP, Squid, and that darn PIX

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:22:49 -0500

Oh, I thought his proxy was on the inside of the firewall...

And I thought he mentioned that the outgoing requests were "spoofed"
with the client's IP, but now looking back over the post, I see that the
explanation does put the proxy outside the firewall...

I stand corrected.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances