Re: [squid-users] Netscape Proxy -> Squid Proxy -Authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 11:21:58 +0200

Writing another helper which uses a dbm file as password source should
be quite trivial.

See the ncsa_auth source and man pages of dbminit() and fetch(). (or
info gdbm if on a GNU system, but gdbm cannot read dbm files without
first converting them to gdbm format)

But as Robert said, Only 20000 id's should not be a big problem for
ncsa_auth.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker