[squid-users] MRTG & SQUID

From: Mohammad Junaid <mjunaid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:27:07 +0300

Hi,
I have searched the net and read FAQs on different sites regarding monitoring squid by MRTG, most of the people are using a config file from http://www.ircache.net/cache-snmp/mrtg-demo. But I am unable to access that site. I am very confused that Should I need to patch my MRTG (Ver 2.9.12) or not? From where I can get mrtg config file for squid?
Can anybody guide me that how I can I monitory my Squid 2.3Stable4(SNMP Enabled) using mrtg.

Junaid.