Re: [squid-users] Which to use

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:29:56 +0200

The cygwin port is an official port and is supported on squid-users, and
supports all features of Squid.

The native port is inofficial and not supported on squid-users, but MAY
perform better. There are also some features which is not available in
the native port (basically anything depending on helpers).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker