[squid-users] Problem connecting to FTPs SERVERs (Squid 2.4.STABLE1)

From: Maximiliano Pagliero (CEA) <maximiliano.pagliero@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:43:29 -0500

HI to everyone !!!!

I'm writing because I need help !!!

I installed and successfully configured my SQUID PRoxy server 2.4.stable1 on a Debian 2.2r2, but I have a problem when I connect to FTP server. I could make the connection but when I get into any folder of the server I dont see any icon ... This is from any PC behind the Proxy. But if I go to one PC outside the proxy I could see everything ok.

Someone told me that check if I have the icons from Squid at /usr/lib/squid/icons this is ok.

someone have the same problem ???

thanks !

Maximiliano E. Pagliero
Argentina