Re: [squid-users] authentication in squid

From: K.Deepak <kdeepak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 04:54:54 +0530

Dear Martin,

        Thanks for the info. I looked into the help pages and have done it by
myself. But, i thought that the authentication will be logged in the squid
log files. but, i found that it is not getting logged. could you help me out
in this case. the document does not say anything about this

Please help me out

Thanks
K.Deepak