Re: [squid-users] authentication in squid

From: Martin A. Brooks <martin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:37:13 +0100

At 22:36 20/06/01 +0530, K.Deepak wrote:
>Please tell me know whether this is possible or not.

Yes, it is.

>If yes, please give me a step by step procudure. since i am novice
>user, i am newbie to squid.

No. What you want to do is well documented. There's no point us repeating
here what is already written down. If you try the follow the docs and
/then/ get stuck, you're very welcome to ask specific questions here. More
importantly, you'll get answers.

>Any help would be appreciated

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
can feed himself for the rest of his life.

http://www.squid-cache.org

Regards

Martin A. Brooks
You're just jealous because the little voices are talking to /me/.