Re: [squid-users] SslReadClient message

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:39:58 +0200

This should indicate that the browser aborted the download while data
was being sent by Squid. This is a fairly expected thing, and should
occur whenever the user pushes "stop", or clicks on a link before the
page is fully loaded.

Unless you have complaints from your users, just ignore the message.

The priority at which this message is logged has been changed in later
Squid versions to not clutter up cache.log in the default configuration.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker